Customers in Germany have separate terms and conditions. Change the language to German in order to view it.
1. Formation of contract
With your order you make a binding offer to us to enter into a contract with you. By sending an order confirmation via e-mail to you or by delivering the goods ordered, we can accept this offer. First, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail to the specified e-mail address (order confirmation). However, a purchase contract is not concluded until an order confirmation is sent to you via e-mail, or when the ordered goods are delivered.
When ordering through our online store the ordering process includes a total of four steps. In the first step, you can select the desired merchandise. In the second step you enter your customer information, including billing address and, if applicable, deviating shipping address. In the third step, you choose how you would like to pay. In the last step you have the opportunity to double-check all information (e.g. name, address, method of payment, items ordered) and make corrections if necessary, before you place your order by clicking on “Place binding order”.
2. Retention of contract text
We save the contract text of your order. You can print it out by clicking on “print” in the last step of the order process, prior to placing your order. We will also send an order confirmation and a sales confirmation with all order information as well as our terms and conditions and the order cancellation policy to the e-mail address you provided.
3. Reservation of propriety rights
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of all outstanding bills.
4. Prices, shipping costs, return shipping costs upon cancellation
All prices are final prices, inclusive of the statutory value-added tax. The minimum order value is 9 Euro.
We deliver free of charge within the EU. The shipping costs to other countries vary and will be displayed during the ordering process. The buyer bears the costs for return shipping.
5. Delivery terms
We deliver within 7 days of payment receipt.
6. Terms of payment
Payment can be made either by credit card, payment in advance or through our partner Paypal.
The warranty is based on the statutory regulations.
8. Order cancellation policy
Customers in Germany have a separate cancellation policy. Change the language to German in order to view it.
AGB Prize Game
- BERTRAND Food GmbH, hereinafter referred to as BERTRAND, with commercial register entry HRB 11861 and with a registered address in Hansestreet 3, D-59590 Geseke is the organizer of the prize game.
- The prize game starts on Wednesday, July 19th, 2019 at 13:00 CEST (“Start of the Participation”) and ends on Wednesday, July 26th, 2019 at 13:00 CEST (“Closing Date”). Any entries received before the Start of the Participation or after the Closing Date will not be considered for the prize game.
- By entering the prize game, you agree to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms“) and acknowledge that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. BERTRAND reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and may, at its sole discretion, exclude any participant who fails to meet the eligibility requirements. Participants shall act in good faith towards BERTRAND and the prize game at all times.
- All natural persons who have reached the age of 18 are eligible to participate.
- To participate in the prize game and be considered eligible to claim the prize (as explained below) you must post your entry and tag some of your friends consuming BERTRAND on Facebook or as an Instagram post or story with the hashtags #bertrandbio and #drinkaliving. Entries that do not meet these conditions will not be eligible for the prize game.
- Participation is free of charge (except for data usage fees) and is based on one entry per Person.
- By entering the prize game, you grant BERTRAND a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable license, including the right to sublicense and to distribute your submitted photo and/or video content in social media and to use it for general marketing purposes.
- BERTRAND shall not be liable for the prize game and any damages arising therefrom unless BERTRAND caused such damages with intent or gross negligence.
If you have any questions about this prize game or would like to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be three winners in this prize game.
- The winners will be randomly picked from all participants by BERTRAND. The decision is final.
- Winners will be notified by email or private message on Facebook or Instagram no later than 14 days after the Closing Date (August 9th, 2019).
- If you are selected as a winner of the prize game, you must reply to BERTRAND within seven days of receiving our notification; otherwise, the prize will be forfeited. In this case, BERTRAND reserves the right to disqualify the winner from the prize and select another winner instead.
- Each winner will receive as “Prize” a BERTRAND starter kit worth €44.00 – €45.50, which will be sent to the “Friend” tagged in the post.
- The prize is subject to availability. BERTRAND reserves the right to offer the winners an alternative prize (of equal or higher value) or a future prize if a product included in the prize is not available.
- With the exception of the provisions under point 19, the following shall apply:
(a) A refund of the prize is excluded. It is non-transferable and can only be claimed by the winner. A cash payment of the prize is not possible, an exchange of the prize is also excluded.
(b) Each prize will be sent to the winner by UPS or DHL to the address provided by the winner to BERTRAND. This shall take place within 30 days of the provision of the corresponding mailing address.
- By participating in the prize game, the winners agree to allow us to post on our website, for use in our email marketing and on our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media accounts, their name and any photos they submit.
- BERTRAND reserves the right to make temporary or permanent changes to the prize game and these Terms and Conditions at any time (if such changes are acceptable to you) or to terminate the prize game for any reason beyond BERTRAND’s control, including, without limitation, anticipated, suspected or actual fraud. If a change to these Terms and Conditions is not favorable or neutral to you, you have the right to object to it. In the event of your objection, BERTRAND has the right to terminate your participation in the prize game without notice. The current version of these Terms and Conditions is available for the entire duration of the prize game at https://bertrand.bio/terms-and-conditions/
- BERTRAND reserves the right to exclude or void any entry if the participant violates these Terms and Conditions (or BERTRAND has reasonable grounds to suspect that the participant violates or will violate these Terms and Conditions).
- BERTRAND shall not be responsible for any failure to receive entries for any reason whatsoever such as loss, theft, delay, damage, and defectiveness. BERTRAND assumes no responsibility for errors, interruptions, delays in transit or transmission, communications line failure, or theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to entries.
- All decisions made by BERTRAND or authorized third parties regarding the prize game and the prize are final and binding. Any correspondence regarding either or both of these points will be excluded.
- The prize game and these Terms and Conditions are subject to German law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent German courts.